Re: Warn Premium Hubs

I just called a local off-road shop and told them I wanted Warn Premium
hubs. I know nothing about a new style or anything like that. Actually, the
Premiums are $99 and the regulars are $79 hence the reason I'm going through
them. Other places wanted $130-$160

Where do I get this special too and is it Scout specific? Is it the
cylindrical tool with the 2 peg on either side of the ends you're talking
about?

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - froader@domain.elided