Re: On board air

Greg and co,

Guess I left out some details. I have a 10 cid, two groove, 12v
version. The advantage of the two groove version is it gives you a few
options on which belt/belts you want to run it with. I -could have-
run it off of a pulley at the front of the engine, but there were some
clearance issues with the fan shroud. However, if I had mounted it
there, no grinding would have been necessary. Still, I think running
it off of the pulley that the air pump ran off of is the better
choice. Wonder what my water pump thinks about it?

Still, it kicks @$$ over Tom M's. :) I bet I get better pressure
out of it than he did at NWBRU. Guess we can find out at RMIHR. We can
have dueling air compressors. (do you hear the banjo music?)

<misc snippage below>

>From: bearbvd@domain.elided (Greg Hermann)
>To: "Ken Hitchcox" <kenlipo@domain.elided>
>CC: ihc@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: On board air
>Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:09:36 -0600
>Another thing to pay attention to is that, I believe, that those
sandens come in 6, 8 & 10 cid flavors! You can also get one or two
belt groove sheaves for their clutches, and even a 24v. clutch.