From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #779
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 1999, 12:18 PM

Now to my main topic, getting sentimental.  There was a gentleman a
few
weeks ago that wrote into ask a technical question for his son, and
gave
his email address as @domain.elided, great school and my alma mater.  Tell
him
to keep working hard, it is difficult enough to get in, even harder to
graduate (not plugging myself, just a good school).  Then today I read
an
email from a man who said he went to Yuba College, which I am assuming
is
in Yuba, California.  My dad went there for a while and we grew up in
Arbuckle, 20 miles away.