Re: carb choices

>Hi-
>

>clibs/decent.  With the 4150/4160 carbs I think you can pick your bowls
>for either way, but there and with the edelbrock as well, I'd need a new
>squarebore manifold.

I think Edelbrock make a couple of spreadbore replacements in their line, too.

>	What I was thinking is the Holley 4011 carb, which is a spreadbore, but
>doesn't use the modular bowls like other holleys.  It looks like holley
>might be stopping making these, but summit is offering them for $218 or
>so on what they have left.  Any thoughts on these?

I have heard they are OK.

 The main complaint
>I've hear about holleys is that they leak fuel, but the 4010 and 4011
>don't have the problem because they just have one gasket.  With these
>its harder to find the fuel slosh prevention kits, which I assume are a
>good idea for off-road.

How bad is your 4175????--I might have a place for it to land if you are
planning to toss it. (Have got one sick Thermoquap here, and tons of Holley
stuff that should make a 4175 fit OK!)

Regards, Greg