Re: sticky lifter

Yea, I once lost the modulator in the transmission of an Olds of mine
and it started sucking the dexron in via the vacuum line. Oh yea, it
smokes. Thought it was something really really bad till I fugured it
out.  If anybody tries the auto-tranny fluid in the carb let me know how
it works. I may just try it myself.

Cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\