Re: sticky lifter

Gregg

Put a qt. of automatic transmission fluid in engine oil and run engine for
a while and if
that doesn't work than take lifter out and clean in automatic trans
fluid.  This should
help free the lifter.  Also check if you have a stuck valve when you take
the valve cover
off.

Richard J. Houdek
71 IHC pickup
73 Scout II (Richie's vehicle (Flying J))
73 Scout II (parts)
74 Scout II (parts)
rdrhoudek@domain.elided