A Couple of Questions

Howdy All

This year, the top is coming off my 79 Scout; maybe for good. I also want
to add some tunes to the mix. Does any one know of a source for bracketry
that allows for the complete removal of a tape/cd player? The removable
face plate stuff is not really an option due to the exposure and the fact
the the vehicle is unattended for long periods of time. I tried the local
auto stereo places and Crutchfield and was shot down in flames. Mangling
the dash is not a problem as I can fab up a dash to go around any bracketry.

Also, is there a source for a rebuild kit/parts for the DC -20 transfer case ?

TIA

m alexander