My new Travelall - taking stock

Woo-eee.

Scraped some more grime away.. what do I spy but the numbers and letters
- "V392E"  <VBG>

NAPA wants $9.39 for the intake gasket.. Tuesday..

Found the driver's front spring, fixed end (forward) bolt is half gone..

I also had to get *mom* to help me figure out how to open the hood.. I
pulled down on the rod and got it half up, but then couldn't figure out
how to finish the job.. mom walked out, pulled it down and pushed on the
hood, and up it goes.. sheesh.