Re: IH Motorhome

Dan:

The motorhome I bought should be better than an IH although I'd have to see.
It has only 13,500 miles, 8 hours on the generator and fancy options for
it's day like full bath. It has a fiberglass one, built in two "halves". It
was a pretty damn good one in it's day. I suspect the IH at 30' is IH
Chassis (they made them once) with some old aluminum sided MH on it. The
body is probably not the quality I bought.

Tom H.