From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #758
Date: Wed, Apr 21, 1999, 6:30 AM

And about the comment that IH had the new Dodge look in the
'60s--that's
true, but that was when that look was old, not when the retro look
came
back in unfortunately.  In the late 60s, few people would argue that
the
pre-69 IHs weren't ugly, even those of us that were already into IHs.
But that look is back in style so they aren't ugly anymore.

That's my $.02 on this subject.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts