RE: and such

The Ignition control module will usually just die... no warning...
But the coil will go over time... and when you check for spark you might
still get one but not enough to start the motor.. Usually I go by this.. No
spark it's the Module... Weak spark.. it's the coil...

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII
Member of "The Indiana Four Wheel Drive Association"
http://www.off-road.com/~ifwda/
Member of Scouts West
http://www.scoutswest.com