From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #762
Date: Thu, Apr 22, 1999, 7:36 AM

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:03:27 EDT
From: ArtSD@domain.elided
Subject: IHC C112 parts

Hi,

I have a 1962 IHC C112 Pickup and need to purchase some smaller parts
for
restoration.  Thus far I have not been able to find much at junkyards
and
such in southeast SD.

One reference was to contact Vintage International Parts.  I did reach
the
telephone number of 888-855-4858 and left a couple of messages, but
never
received a response back.  AOL bounced back an e-mail message to
VintIHC@domain.elided.  Anyone ever do business with this company?

I would appreciate any suggestions of where to look for parts for my
pickup.

Thanks,
                  Art          artsd@domain.elided