An interesting site about vehicle dynamics

Everyone,

I normally lurk, and have only offered up two questions in the last 6
months, to which I would like to say thanks to those who did respond.
Anyway, I found this web site today and thought it had some interesting
reading on vehicle dynamics, in particular with regards to steering
geometry, unsprung weight, caster, camber, etc.  It is mostly geared
towards the trend to ultra-light cars, but still has some useful information.

http://www.rqriley.com/suspensn.html

Regards,

Dirk