Re: Rollbars

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, ihc-digest wrote:

> From: ScoutIIMan@domain.elided
> Subject: Roll bars and Tulare pics
>
> Evening Digesters,
>
> I got this e-mail today, and thought I'd share it with you all. Apparently,
> they make real roll bars. Oh, and my Tulare pics can be found at:
> <snip>
> STeve
Gee, I got the same email...  Wonder who else did and how they got our
email addresses...?  I was going to forward it on to the digest as well,
but you beat me to it.:)

Dan Felix

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until
the looting started.