No Subject

OK, got a question.  I just joined another majordomo mailing list (for the
70's BMW CS's if anyone cares).  This list sends each individual post as a
single e-mail message.  However, the IHC-Digest sends me one LARGE e-mail
containing a bunch of posts.

My question-  Do some of the digesters receive their digest like I am now
receiving the bmw one?  That would explain how some people reply to my post
before I even get the original post sent back to me.  Is there a command to
change how I receive the posts?

TIA,
Skip