Re: 7.3 swap

this morning while I fueled up, I was talking to the guy on the other
side of the pump, he had a f-550 w/ 7.3 regular cab.  we griped about how
hard it is to find diesel fuel (BTW, in SL county, most phillips 66's
caryy diesel.) and then discussed mileage.  my 21 YO non-turbo has been
gettin 23 mpg, which is pretty good.

he said he gets 13 mpg.  he also said the only place his is good is
climbing parleys canyon.  atherwise, he mas as well just have gotten gas

Joe

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:27:02 -0600 bearbvd@domain.elided (Greg Hermann) writes:

>And actual mileage down the highway at 65 mph projects to at least 8.
>Anything over that will be regarded as a bonus, but kinda crossing
>the
>fingers and hoping that 9.5 to 10.5 might happen--and on ULR gas.
>
>Greg

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]