Re: 7.3 swap

>I think (in fact, I know) you're going to have a great rig, Greg, but I
>think your next project will be to get a hold of some surplus military
>in-flight refueling equipment!

The design torque number is actually 925 ft lbs., Chris.

And actual mileage down the highway at 65 mph projects to at least 8.
Anything over that will be regarded as a bonus, but kinda crossing the
fingers and hoping that 9.5 to 10.5 might happen--and on ULR gas.

Time will tell--but water injection can do some pretty neat things, and
water is not taxed for road use--YET!

Greg