Re: ***TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE VOTE***

"daniel.r.felix.1" wrote:
> trucks.  There are only two IH's pictured, and neither is Tom Mandera's
> (c'mon Tom, at least *say* you entered*G*)(Not saying that others of you
> don't have capable rigs, I just would have expected him to enter:)).  In

Nah, not yet.. rigs are not ready.  I mean, if I'm gonna go, by gum I'm
gonna *win*.  Plus, I'm sure I'd completely thrash a rig on TTC, which
means I'd need money and parts to re-build it afterwards.. Glenn
Wakefield built "Zukinni" for Top Truck in a month or so.. and after
TTC, he had to tear half of it apart just to clean it up!

Of course, when I do enter, I'm gonna need some Digesters to come over
to Hollister and be a part of my pit crew.. :-)  Which would I run...
the racer or the daily driver/trail rig?  Guess we'll see.. :-)

I need more money.. maybe a third job?  Hmmm...

-Tom