Re: ***TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE VOTE***, Turbo's for 152

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, ihc-digest wrote:

> From: "Chance & Rachael Welch" <welch@domain.elided>
<snip>
> *******There are two Scouts in the Top Truck Challenge nominees this year
> for Four Wheeler mag. I don't know about all of you but I would love to see
> these IHC's get voted in and win. The ballot is in the May 99 Four Wheeler.
> It dosen't say it can't be a copy so maybe one of you with a scanner could
> post it and everyone can vote. *****

Just so everyone knows, 4Wheeler only accepts the *original* magazine
ballot.  Says so many a time.  I think I read it in the front editorial
section and then again at the begining of the article showing all of the
trucks.  There are only two IH's pictured, and neither is Tom Mandera's
(c'mon Tom, at least *say* you entered*G*)(Not saying that others of you
don't have capable rigs, I just would have expected him to enter:)).  In
other words, you have to go out and *buy* the magazine and then cut it
up.:(  But the upside is the back of the ballot is an article of a J**p.:)

Seeing some talk about turbo's for a 152...  Does anyone have one of these
lying around?  Or know of one in a junkyard you could pull?  Will they
work on a 196?  Were they offered in all 80/800 model years?  TIA.

Dan Felix