Re: Going to war

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Greg Hermann wrote:

> As for the below--I think that any member of the press who ever called G.
> Bush a wimp should get to go along for a ride on two carrier
> landings--first, one during the day, then one at night in bad weather!!
>
> Would likely evoke a humble apology from each, after they were done shaking
> and puking!!

Damn straight!

> Let's not forget that George lied about his age to get into the Navy in
> WWII and fly off carriers !! I believe that it may well take a CINC who has
> been there-done that to pick quality military leaders!

Oh God what a thought.  Do you think Clinton will have the good sense to
just let the military alone.

Clinton, good sense.  Not in the same sentence.

> Jesse (and I do NOT mean Jackson) for President!!
>
> Greg
>
>  I feel for the service folks
> >having to serve under the Coward in Chief in this mess.  It's starting to

Am I upset???????  Nah!!!!  I'm sure "slick willie" will take care of our
people.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "This year will go down in history.  For
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  the first time, a civilized nation has full
   _/        _/ _/   _/        gun registration.  Our streets will be safer,
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     our police more efficient, and the world
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    will follow our lead into the future!"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/                Adolph Hitler, 1935