Re: Going to war

>>Well, everyone I will be getting deployed soon and so I will sign off the IHC
>>Digest for a while.  Yall be good and keep 'em scout'n!  Don't know when I
>>will return but I hope to see yall soon.....
>>

>>Steve Tucker
>>

>Steve,

Ditto from here, Steve.

As for the below--I think that any member of the press who ever called G.
Bush a wimp should get to go along for a ride on two carrier
landings--first, one during the day, then one at night in bad weather!!

Would likely evoke a humble apology from each, after they were done shaking
and puking!!

Let's not forget that George lied about his age to get into the Navy in
WWII and fly off carriers !! I believe that it may well take a CINC who has
been there-done that to pick quality military leaders!

Jesse (and I do NOT mean Jackson) for President!!

Greg

 I feel for the service folks