Re: gregs ih motor

what are you putting that 605 in?
did you say a 7.3 would or would not fit in a scout?
I have been thinking about twin turbo-ing a 392 with a predator carb and
maybe using 2 152 turbos what do you think about that?  Are there better
turbos for this aplication, ever seen a 392 with turbos?  with a good
ignition system and adequate fuel supply i think it would work well,  I
might have clearance problems with my hood but who needs a hood anyhow.  I
think this setup would fit in a pickup pretty easy, should make some pretty
good power and have o.k. milage.  anyone else have any thoughts on this ,
what would work better, suggestions or input?  I am looking at buying a 73
crew cab with a 392 and i think this would be a good setup.  thanks for any
ideas
Ekelmann