Re: Half cab roll cage

Message text written by "Chance & Rachael Welch"
>Why not just install some electric window motors? Like the ones in
JC-Whitney.<

Chance,

  After doing some measuring it looks like I won't have clearance problems.
 On the 800 it's the door handle that's close to the cage, the window crank
is out of the way.  I've seen at least one 800 with the door handle
permanently removed, but I think it'll be easy to bend around it.

Doug