Re: ihc-digest V6 #731

I drive on snow and ice all the time.  never had a problem in 2wd doing
so.  you can tell when the weather out here is real bad, people drive at
the speed limit then

Joe

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:51:05 EDT Howard R Pletcher <n9ads@domain.elided>
writes:
>So you never drive in snow or ice?  Or you always keep it under 10 mph
>when you do?
>And there's nothing wrong with using 4WD on wet roads or on gravel as
>long as the tires can creep enough to avoid driveline wrap-up.
>
>Howard Pletcher
>Howteron Products Scout Parts
>
>On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:10:47 -0600 josad@domain.elided writes:
>>hubs unlocked most of the time (need to change that).  I was taught
>if
>>you can go 10mph or faster, you don't need to be in 4wd

>You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail. Get
>completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com/getjuno.html
>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]