RE: Buggy Springs

I think in the back I would run some angle iron (4x4x1/4) on the side of the
frame and mount the buggy spring to the angle iron.  I would gusset the top
of the angle iron to the top of the frame, for a more durable installation.
This would mean you would need to remove the old bracket on the back.  I
don't see why a front buggy spring, without reversing the shackles, would
not work just as well.
Just my $0.02 worth.

Epp