Luke's truck needs a Raiditor (the saga continues :)

It seems like that there is always something happening :)  And this
weeks 'something' is that I am desperate need for a Radiator.  mine is
leaking, and it is leaking rust :)  I knew this thing was going to go, I
just wished it would have lasted another 29 years :)

   Anyway, I have a 70 pickup (1200 series) with a 345.  I am looking
for the biggest possible Radiator I can get in there (that will bolt up,
I mean I could yank one off a bus, but they would miss that and it would
require actual on my part :)

    Anyway, if anyone has any leads on a radiator that would be great, I
am looking for new and used.

(I think that this is Gods way of telling me that I need to start
seriously training for the MS 150 *A 2 day, 150 mile fund-raiser for
Multiple Scroisis* - and I can use that ride to work and home for
training (however it snowed today, and that really sucked :)