Re: Kids/RMIHR

Farmer wrote:
> > Get the older ones into a Scout (an 80 maybe?) and strap the younger
> > ones into the seats.. and stick 'em into the racing arena for a while..
> > a couple 152 Scout 80s duking it out would be kinda fun...
>
> uh ha.
>
> Well aside from exposing innocent children to the most dangerous person on
> the digest...

LOL!  I'm flattered, Ken!  "I'm dangerous?," he asks with an evil glint
in his eye..

> I think it would be wonderful to camp near each other this
> year, and pool resources, children's entertainment, adult's entertainment
> (Willie Whiskey), etc, etc.  What do you folks think?

Does this mean you'll actually have the marinade sauce for the steaks?
Of course, my freezer is all but empty.. I think there's a packet of elk
hiding in the bottom and maybe one more deer.. (perhaps Tom should spend
some time at the rifle range and then some time hunting this year?)

I'll probably be overstocked like usual.. particularly since I'll have a
trailer with me (maybe Willy won't be making comments about my sagging
rear).. AND since when I leave RMIHR it'll only be for three or four
more days of wheelin' before I head home..

Hoping to add a 2burner stove (to my 1 burner) and other goodies to my
supplies this year.  Yeah, I'll bring the power inverter and coffee
grinder, too.  And I still need to get the blender attachment for the
air ratchet/impact.. but Ken'll have to provide the milk n' Ice cream..
(or Tequila n' Margarita mix for those that are into that kinda thing)

Me?  I guess I'm dangerous enough sober... ;)

-Tom