RE: Kids/RMIHR

Tom Mandera wrote:
> I guess you've figgered out I kinda like youguns (no wisecracks about
> being intellectual equals now!)
> Get the older ones into a Scout (an 80 maybe?) and strap the younger
> ones into the seats.. and stick 'em into the racing arena for a while..
> a couple 152 Scout 80s duking it out would be kinda fun...

uh ha.

Well aside from exposing innocent children to the most dangerous person on
the digest...I think it would be wonderful to camp near each other this
year, and pool resources, children's entertainment, adult's entertainment
(Willie Whiskey), etc, etc.  What do you folks think?

Ken Farmer
1974 Travelall - 392, 727, 3.73, 31" tires, NP205
1979 Argosy    - shower, stove, frig, wetbar, toy box
1980 Scout II  - 304, T-19, 3.73, 32" tires, D300
1994 Zeb       - male, red hair, blue eyes, bow & arrow set
1997 Ben       - male, red hair, brown eyes, talking horse toy