Re: RMIHR :-(

Daniel Nees wrote:
>    Bad news. Because of the added expense of multiple engine and tranny
> rebuilds and the time involved in the said rebuilds RMIHR has to be
> postponed to next year for me. :-( I'm not happy about this, but; I just
> will not be able to go. A fly in may be possible but that will be
> determined more toward August.

:-(  I know how you feel, Dan!  LOTS of folks keep asking, "Coming to
Tulare, Tom?".. sorry, but I have a racer to build, custom transfer case
to finish, speaker mounts to fab.. and then there's "other" stuff I want
to do to the trucks that I won't commit myself to yet (need to wrap up a
few things first)

>    There is an up side to this however; I'll be able to get my rigs
> ready for next year. Things like the buggy spring and RS on Ugly and
> Spring over on Bad will be getting done over the next few months.

Sounds dangerous, Dan.  Will you be wanting to extend RMIHR to a few
days of Moab next year then?.. I should be up to it by then.. with most
of the things you mention! (SO, RS, 3/4 eliptical, extra low t'case,
twin stick, winch, bumpers, air tanks, on-board welder...)

I might actually head down for Safari next year.. ;)

-Tom