RMIHR :-(

   Bad news. Because of the added expense of multiple engine and tranny
rebuilds and the time involved in the said rebuilds RMIHR has to be
postponed to next year for me. :-( I'm not happy about this, but; I just
will not be able to go. A fly in may be possible but that will be
determined more toward August.
   There is an up side to this however; I'll be able to get my rigs
ready for next year. Things like the buggy spring and RS on Ugly and
Spring over on Bad will be getting done over the next few months.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org