Re: 7.3 swap

While Tom and Greg were bantying about these terms:

"inherent characteristics:    volumetric efficiency     LOWER VE
spark motors     WOT        turbulence         air charge     VE     "open
to the atmosphere"     pumping losses     The Otto (spark engine) thermally
efficient     volumetric efficiency     "working torque"     internal
friction     rotational forces         stoichiometric displacement manifold
pressure         internal friction         increase in thermal efficiency
isooctane to heptadecane (cetane)         politics and taxation
technological and scientific considerations                    free
economics!        objective  consideration"

I was reduced to a fetal state curled up on the floor chanting, "Please,
Mommy!!!  Make it stop!!!!"  My god I have so much to learn!!!

Michael