RE: RMIHR

Daniel Nees wrote:
> Cry, cry. Listen to this guy. His wife, INSISTS on coming with him! Some
> of us poor unfortunant souls can't find a girl that knows what a tent
> is, let alone wants, insists, on going. Stop, Ken, I can't take all the
> whinning.

Hey, Juniper didn't start out loving IHs, carrying my tent, and cleaning my
rifle.  The mis-education of Juniper Farmer took quite a few years. <g>

And, no matter how cool she is, the result of her interest in IH is that I
end up baby-sitting a 4 year old capable of 20 qpm (questions per minute)
while trying to speak with IH vendors about obscure parts.  That definitely
takes some of the fun out of the event.

Hmmm, on the other hand, if a number of folks with kids camped near each
other, it might not be so bad!  Then maybe we could convince Willie to bring
his daughter to babysit!

Ken Farmer