7.3L Swap

I was talking with Eldon about a 7.3L swap.. build the ultimate IH
*light line* tow rig - LWB Travelette with a 7.3L.. I initially thought,
"Ford 4spd Auto".. easy to just slide the whole motor/trans from a Ford
pickup right on in, attach it to the divorced '205, and you're done.
Or, spend the bucks for a Gear Vendor OD and set it up to split shift
the 4spd auto.. 8spd auto!

Eldon then said.. "Why?" and reminded me I could probably find a 10spd
Fuller manual transmission from a Medium duty truck that uses the same
motor.. WOAH!!  Now we're talkin'...

Don't forget the Banks kit for the motor, too.

Tom - Eric Stude has the 6.9L in his Beast.  I saw it at RMIHR.  Willy
Cunningham caught this creature on film and sent me a copy:

http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/jpg/rmihr98/willy/rmihr/ericstude.jpg

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout