Re: Dan's Q - armchair engineers

O.K. Here is the answer. The 71 has NO existing rubber in the spring
eyes. Therefore the axle wrap is caused by the bolts moving up and down
in the eyes, and the forward and back is caused by the same thing. When
I apply power to the rear with the Power-lok I can feel the axle twist
laterally. One of these days I'll replace the rear bushings.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org