Re: Carb for 152

Sorry all, I realized as I was walking to class that I had neglected to
let you all know what the carb in question was on.:)  Right now it is on
the 152 in my '66 Scout 800.  I don't know what the specific model number
is, but the list number is 2494 I believe.  Thanks again.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800

If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until
the looting started.