RE: Priming the oil pump

Tom,

You're right!  I just wish they had tried a bit harder on the corrosion.

I was looking at John H's Scout last week.  It has seen a lot of hard use on
the trail, that much is clear.  But it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  His
doors don't sag 3/4 inch when they come off the latch, and you can put your
weight on the floor.

I just had to adjust my clutch again last night, second time in two years.
I think it is more from body sag than wear.  As the body sags, the friction
point moves closes to the floor until it no longer engages.

I also had to put on new mirrors.  I have this scale model parking garage.
Sheared off another mirror yesterday.  I'm using only plastic mirrors, they
don't hurt the bodywork when they hit the post.

Steve