Charlotte Winners

Scout 80/800: Brian Gillespie
Scout II '71-'75:  Anita Sorrells. Brian Burkes & Frank Blake
Scout II '76-'80:  Mark Fulford
Scout II Special Package:  Danny Glover
Terra/Traveler:  Mike Eppinger
Travelall: Gip Marchette
Pickup Pre '57:  Sarah McCain
Pickup '57-'69:  Kent Robinson
Pickup '70-'75:  Wayne Hopkins
Best Off Road:  Rob Cavaleri
Best Of Show: Danny Glover
"Ugly" Truck:  Dennis Patterson

Auto Fair Award winners:
Best Scout: Brian Gillespie
Best ScoutII: Gip Marchette
Best Pickup: Sarah McCain
Best Of Show: Danny Glover

The Best Of Show winner for Auto Fair was able to go inside and compete
as Best, Best of Show with all the other clubs and cars entered in the
entire show. That means that Danny Glover got to take his SSII inside to
compete against all the other antiques. I don't know how he did,
however.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org