DIHxie Regionals and Projection

IH all,

Wow, what a great weekend in Charlotte!  It was great to meet everyone and
to see some old (Nationals) faces.  Everytime I go to one of these events, I
really hate to leave to go home <vbg>.  I got my new fibreglass quarter
panels home to repair the damage from the nationals, so they should go on
this weekend.  I finally got to do my milage and figured I averaged about 13
mpg doing about 75 mph and the city driving around Charlotte.  ( I love my
33 gallon tank!)  This is a "built" 392, with a 727 and 3.07's in the rear
with 31" tires.  Not bad, but not good enough yet.  I still have to fine
tune the dist advance curve, and my play with water injection, but for now I
am looking at the analog Holley Projection system.  Will this bolt on to a
spread bore manifold without an adaptor?, or is it for the squarebore
manifold?

Thanks and take care

Epp
The Scout Ranch