Traveler rear gate!

     Binders,

        Since I'm heading out to Tulare and I know a guy that wants to get
     rid of a Traveler rear gate CHEAP!, please let me know if anyone here
     would like to get this prize FOB Tulare this coming weekend.  If
     anyone is interested, please email me personally.  I'm far behind on
     digests and would hate to miss a communication.

        I don't know the condition exactly, but, like I said, he wants to
     let it go CHEAP!

        -Joel

        '76 Scout II
        '75 T'all 4wd  How's this for a license plate? "DRT LMO"
        '74 T'all 2wd