good luck at swap meet

IHers,
I went to a parts swap meet this weekend.  Saturday, the vendors arrive and setup, we got there around 11:30, then the vendors are free to swap amung ourselves.  I got a mint fender for the T'all, rust free, $10.  My buddy saw a tailgate for a ScoutII, turns out the guy wants to sell the whole thing for $300, runs and drives, '77 ScoutII 304/T19/D20 with a Fisher plow.  Looks like I'll have to make space in the yard!
BTW I talked to some "know it all" engine builder who tried to tell me built a 394 IH engine.....I think I set him strait, 304/345/392.  There was no 394, right?

Also picked up a set of 4 aluminum AR wheels w/ 31x9.5" BFGs for the Yota for $120, I know not IH, but still a good weekend.  Never very much IH stuff there, but I usually end up buying most of it.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20