Tulare info and offer for supplies

Hey all,

For more information on IH Western Regionals see our website
www.sierrascouts.com or Scouts West website.  The registration fee includes
entrance to the grounds and both the IH show and the Antique Farm Equipment
show.  Camping is included as well.

Now, as far as Allan or any other digester goes,  I have a HUGE tent.
Something like an "8" man tent (which we all know means 6 if your lucky).  I
will bring this for anyone who needs it.  Be it for getting out of the rain
or for lack of a huge bankroll.  I also can bring down my air mattress and I
will have one spare sleeping bag.  I'll bring these things even if no one
asks for them.

If you need anything that I haven't mentioned please feel free to email me
and let me know.  If I have it I'll take it down.  I will be leaving
Sacramento on Friday morning,  Allan, if you can get a cheap flight in and
out of here, I would gladly pick you up and haul you to Tulare.  Since I am
as of yet unwed (any eligible bachelors out there)  I have room for 3 more
people.

See ya'll next weekend!

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it!

73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver-might be for sale soon
62 Scout 80 - just for parts