Gear Ratio? Power-lok?

I just got a Dana 44 out of an 800 dropped off at my house this morning. I'm
going to be swapping this in place of my 27 rear, and then swapping my 27
powerlok up front so I can run twin power-loks or powerlok front and locked
rear. My question is, I have the line set ticket number, can anyone translate
this number into a ratio and whether it has powerlok or not. The number is
14028 9xxx x (x's signifying digits that are scribbled out). It looks like
someone may have swapped in 3.73s because that is hand written next to the
original typed digits. In fact, now that I look at it, it appears to read GR
4.27 axle RR. So maybe it was originally a 4.27 but someone swapped 3.73's in
place of them. Well, would this mean I need a new carrier or not? This could
be a bit of a project...
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80