RE: Selling my Traveler

Carlos wrote:
> I'm sorry to say that I have to sell my 76 Traveler, I don't know what its
> worth, but would like some info on the subject.

If the mechanicals are in good shape, suspension stock, and no rust, then it
would probably bring something like $3500 here in Colorado.  If the above is
true, plus all the accessories work, and it looks really well maintained,
then I'd think you could get as much as $5500-6000 for it.  This, BTW, is
just a quick estimate.

Tom wrote:
> Uh oh.. why do I have this bad feeling that we'll be seeing more
> Kalifornians dumping their IH's soon..?
>
> Should I start looking for a propane intake for my IHs?..

Hey, there's another great faq entry (after the emissions one): how to get
your IH mileage back up to what it came from the factory with.  I'd bet that
most IH owners could improve their mileage by 50% for less than $200.

Ken Farmer
1980 Scout II - 16 mpg highway