Selling my Traveler

I'm sorry to say that I have to sell my 76 Traveler, I don't know what its
worth, but would like some info on the subject.  It has a white hardtop, 4
speed tranny (the one with the super low 1st gear).  4x4 and chrome wheels.
It is in good conditions, runs good, has a V-8 304 and has tags till Dec 99.
It has a blaupunk radio.   there is a picture of it on my site:
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lounge/2498/  it passed smog here in
California in December.  I cant afford the gas on it anymore.  I would
consider a trade+ cash for an older IHC with a 6-cylinder or 4, or any nice
car that gets good gas mileage. Preferably an automatic tranny, but will
consider stick.  please let me know of a good price to ask and if there is
anyone interested of buying or trading. It is located in South Gate
California, near Los Angeles. All reasonable offers considered.

thanks,
Carlos
323-563-1420