Alternators???

Hello Fellow Binders,

   I have a problem than need serious fixing, but I want to do it
right the first time.  I have a 71 T'all with a 345 V8.  My alternator
is going fast and needs fixing.  So does anyone out there know what
aftermarket or other automobile makers out there I can use.  I want to
get something near the 50/120 rating.  Meaning 50 amps for idle output
and 120 amp running speed output.  Any ideas what I can use?  Since I
have so much space what have others done?

Thanks,
   Brad Norman
   La Mirada, CA