Wagonmaster = Sportcar? (was RE: IFS Rocks!!!)

Michael effused:
> ... It just ABSORBS little bumps in the road-I hit some
> "turtles" the lane markers used in CA, but no BIG bumps, and it was
> amazing how smoothe the thing rides!  And the handling is amazing!  I
> felt like I was in a damn sports car or something!

Hmmm, I think you've been around IH too long, boy! <g>

Yeah, my 2WD '75 Travelall is also a great cruiser.  It stops in half the
distance of the '74 4x4 (which has all new brake rotors & everything), and
will cruise the highways at 95 mph.  Of course, those gradual curve on the
freeway seem kinda tight in a travelall doing 95!

BTW,  IH IFS parts are available, but getting a little scarce.  Since it
takes a while to track down ball joints, etc, I wouldn't wait to get them
until it was an emergency.

Ken Farmer