Diff Tags

Farmer wrote:
> You mentioned that it is very fast getting up to highway speed.  How do you
> know that you've got a 3.73?  Is it possible that somebody put in a 4.10?

Say.. I guess I should go buy some 4.88 tags for my racer just so no one
ever gets confused (should they come upon my axles some day in the far
off future)..

Where does one purchase such things?  Anyone have some 4.88 tags they
don't want? ;-)

(OK, so maybe I wrote this to make someone feel jealous that I have
4.88s...)