Maintenance on the '64 T'all

I'm not positive about the specifics, but my best recollection is that
the owners manual calls for 90 (80?) weight mineral oil in the
differentials and transfer case, and even in the transmission.  I will
try to remember to check my owners manual, and re-post.  90 weight
mineral oil *is* available in the Denver area, but I have heard that
"not everyone" uses it in their mid-'60s IHs.  (By the way--do you have
the line-setting ticket for this?  I am pretty sure that the 345 was
not available in a C series in 1964--the biggest engine in those days
was the 304.)

If I get real energetic, I might even be convinced to scan the lubrication
diagram, and send it to you via e-mail!

Good luck!

PB Schechter
pb@domain.elided