Re: litnany of things

Daniel Nees wrote:
>    I guess I'll have to bring a case of PB B'laster to RMIHR for you
> west of the Mississippi guys. It really is wonderful stuff, and I say

I've seen it on the shelves in Montana even!

>    When I get back from Charlotte Ugly's motor will be coming out. I'll
> then take the time to wash and scrub the engine compartment and drive
> train tunnel with soap and water and then maybe paint it with some form
> of body liner or undercoat.

Umm... Dan.. are you SURE you want to scrub that stuff away?  I mean..
what if you scrub and scrub and... where'd Ugly go?

Soon you'll have to rename Ugly... call 'im "Rebuilt" or maybe
"Clean"... again, assuming there's anything left after you scrub away
the filth n' grime and rust..

<grinnin'>

-Tom