litnany of things

   I guess I'll have to bring a case of PB B'laster to RMIHR for you
west of the Mississippi guys. It really is wonderful stuff, and I say
that not because I own the company. (Just kidding, I have no conection
in any way. Although the way I buy the stuff and give it away I should
buy stock.)
   I'll start out with Good tomorrow with a few round town miles just to
make sure everything feels O.K. Then Wednsday I'll spend the entire day
on the road, maybe burn an entire tank of fuel.
   When I get back from Charlotte Ugly's motor will be coming out. I'll
then take the time to wash and scrub the engine compartment and drive
train tunnel with soap and water and then maybe paint it with some form
of body liner or undercoat.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

1 Scout II 1979 named Good
1 Scout II 1971 named Bad
1 Scout II 1979 named Ugly
I'm looking for an Automatic Tranny that will not take on water!

http://www.triplediamond.org